Banner
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: “OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION” is connected / linked with the table “ORDER_RELEASE”

Bookmark and Share    

Junior Member prabhurp83 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

“OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION” is connected / linked with the table “ORDER_RELEASE”

How the table “OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION” is connected / linked with the table “ORDER_RELEASE” to identify the respective releases of each release instruction in ob_line?

Let me Explain my question.

we can see order details in OB_ORDER_BASE
    and respective line details of OB_ORDER_BASE are presented in OB_LINE where ORDER_BASE_GID column is foreign key in OB_LINE.
    and respective release instruction of OB_LINE are presented in OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION where OB_LINE_GID column is foreign key in OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION.
    BUT, how I can identify the respective releases in ORDER_RELEASE/ ORDER_RELEASE_LINE of each OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION because I could see foreign key in ORDER_RELEASE/ ORDER_RELEASE_LINE as ORDER_BASE_GID only and not OB_LINE_GID /OB_RELEASE_INSTR_GID.

I have noticed that when I delete the OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION through the Agent which is listen for an event “OB RELEASE INSTRUCTION - MODIFIED” and do the action “Order Base Line Release Instruction - Delete Release Instruction”, the respective release being deleted.
    How OTM understands/identify and deleted the particular release of OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION. Which field/column (in ORDER_RELEASE table) is being linked with the table “OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION”?

Senior Member and Blogger josephliang is a jewel in the rough josephliang is a jewel in the rough josephliang is a jewel in the rough josephliang is a jewel in the rough
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: “OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION” is connected / linked with the table “ORDER_RELEASE”

SHIP_UNIT_LINE.ob_line_gid + SHIP_UNIT_LINE.ob_line_release_instr_seq => OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION table
    --
    Joseph Liang
    MavenWire APAC
    http://www.mavenwire.com/

Junior Member prabhurp83 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Re: “OB_RELEASE_INSTRUCTION” is connected / linked with the table “ORDER_RELEASE”

Joseph,
    Yes, I have noticed it.
    thanks
    Prabhu